Re: NOVA and KCT cpu utilization issues

Hello

I am using NOVA v2.1 also and have a PIII 1Ghz with 512Mb RAM and it hangs at
about 83% CPU usage when the window is selected and about 40% when it is
minimized. I am running win2000. We have MacDoppler Pro running at my school's
ground station and it turns the machine into a useless pile of electrons. The
computer is a G3 600Mhz with 512Mb RAM.  Seems these programs require lots of
CPU time or poor programming. Not sure.

-Steve