ARISS Resource CD

Folks

I am organising two ISS schools contacts in the UK coming up in the next
three days. The one I have tomorrow (6 August) has the BBC and another TV
crew there. The BBC are doing a national networked piece on the contact and
are chomping at the bit for footage, particularly to do with the Amateur
station there.

I've pointed them to a number of source, but one I'd particularly like to
use is the 120Mb .mov file on the ARISS Resource CD.

If anyone has this and would be willing to temporarily put this on a site
for me to download in the next 24 hours, please let me know. Between Frank
Bauer and I we have been unable to make the transfer work so far, so your
help would be aprreciated.

Thanks & 73, Howard G6LVB