Re: New baseline for GEO (rev-2)

New info on SuperGeo!

My estimates of the size of the SuperGeo were off by a factor of TWO and
so the square footage available for solar panels was off by FOUR!

The power budget just went up from 30 to 120 Watts DC power and that is
still using the cheap terrestrial cells. (though with that much area, we
might not have enough resources to build that many square feet (50+) of
solar panels in the short time available.

Again, I have NO IDEA if this opportunity has even a nats possibility, but
I am just trying to keep my design consistent with such a launch if by
some miracle it became available.  There is no new news at all about this
possibility...  Dont ask.

But with that kind of power, we could run a 50W linear transponder all the
time and use the FM-to-every-mobile directed net several hours a day...

Boy this is fun...

Bob