Re: help on a klm amp

Hi,

I have the same problem with my Mirage amp..I could never get it working
properly, so I ended up using the brute-force solution.

I put a 12v relay with some 10 amp contacts in the power lead  of the amp.
Now when I switch to rx, the relay cuts off the power to the amp entirely,
therefore no more oscillation, hi. Not elegant, but works every time.

regards,

Roy VE7BPB
Vancouver

---- ALL  e-mail from this computer is subject to a screening by Norton
Anti-Virus.
     This includes a full x-ray, strip-search, and public humiliation before
being allowed onto the Internet ----