QRV Schedule of KH2GR on AO-40

Hello All. This is Yoshi.

  Finally I fixed my trip plan to KH2. I will bring my AO-40
equipments in my KH2 trip and QRV with my FCC callsign KH2GR.
I calculated the chance with newest keps and set my schedule
as below.

  (1) Sep.05(FR)  22:00~24:45  for west pass (EU/AF).
  (2) Sep.06(SA)  11:25~13:30  for east pass (NA/SA).
  (3) Sep.06(SA)  20:30~24:30  for west pass (EU/AF).
  (4) Sep.07(SU)  13:00~15:30  for east pass (NA/SA).

  This schedule will be changed without any advanced noyice,
because I ame also an operator of WH2DX club that tries All-Asian
DX Test Phone at the same time HiHi.
  I will be at 20~60KHz "below" the MB ( I do not hear any signals
or calls in the +-10KHz MB guard band ). My equipments are minimum
so my signal will be weak. I world like to operate RTTY / PSK31
or Hellshureiber mode also if there is enough time.

  Please watch your signal strength! if your call is too loud,
I will send 9+ report and will not issue my QSL card. Please
do not disturb our sensitive AO-40 system.

  As soon as I back home, I will put my QSO list on my web page.
If you make QSO with me (even if SAT or HF), just send your card
to my JA address without any IRC/stamps, or just send it to JA QSL
bureau via JF6BCC. I will send my card directly if you send me
directly, You can see my address at www.qrz.com with "JF6BCC".

  Also I will bring my handheld V/UHF beam antenna for LEO sats
( UO-14, FO-20/29 ) operations. Please call me if you get my
signal on these birds.

# in Fact, I am also planing to QRV the new 60m band from KH2.
# I am now looking for the rig that can transmit on 60m 5-ch
# spotted frequencies HiHi.

  73 de Yoshi.

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP