Re: AO-40 and Trees

Hi Mike,

Trees are bad news.  It's amazing how much signal they absorb.  I can
tell you from first hand experience; it's almost impossible to work AO-40
when it's to the east of me, because of a set of oak trees behind the
house.  You might want to do a careful plot of the orbit with respect to
the tree line.  It doesn't take much of a hole to hit the satellite.

Good luck,

Greg  KO6TH