Re: AO40 DX packetcluster spots

Hello Wayne  and the AMSAT Group.

The MURAMS  (Radio Amateurs of Marquette University, Milwaukee WI)
have maintained a DX spotting cluster for many years. It will accept SAT
DX reports (and welcomes them!) Most cluster software however expects
you to place your spot in MHz and checks to see if the post is within an
Amateur Band.  So posting 2401.350 will not work.
You need to post it as 2401350  or  2401350.000  and it works fine on
the MU telnet cluster.

Anyone may access the Marquette W9ODD DX spotting cluster,
TELNET to Hostname or IP: w9odd.bien.mu.edu
Connect to port: 23
Login with your callsign

If is also on local RF 1200 and 9600 baud packet on 144.930 MHz
and  223.48 MHz. (You might just be able to hit it Wayne!)

Gary  N9UUR  (Member/ MURAMS)