Re: Dish questions for you guys

>I would go with the focal point of the old feed. You
>might want to
>document the dimensions to specific edges of the dish
>prior to getting
>out the hacksaw... Worked well for me. If you want to
>see the results,

If you have a dish with no feed, using a few small
sections of mirror will show you where the focal point
lies.

But if you have the original feed, as Gunther
mentioned, that's probably the best indicator.  On
corrigated horn feeds, the phase centre is very close
to the mouth of the horn. That's where the focal point
should be.