From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Ronald Nutter
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2003 6:02 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Calculating satellite orbits in advance

My ARES group is considering the use of satellites in an upcoming
exercise. The best I have been able to do is about 30 days in advance.
How far in advance can I reasonable hope to do a satellite pass
projection, what kind of accuracy can I hope for and what software seems
to be best for this type of projection ?

Thanks,

Ron
Ka4kyi