Colloquium Photographs

Gang

Photographs of last weekend's Amsat-UK Colloquium are now on our website
<http://www.uk.amsat.org/colloquium/colpix03.htm>

Many thanks to G7RWY, DG1EFR and K5OE for sharing their images with us. I'm
interested in other images anyone else might have (especially of the Amsat-UK
annual meeting); please contact me before sending any images.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188