best 3-foot dish for G3RUH patch?

What is the best 3-foot dish to use with a G3RUH patch feed?

I've looked at the DH Satellite web page and they advertise a 3-foot dish
for $62.  It's even painted I think.  But the specifications page doesn't
give the specifications for any dishes smaller than 1.2m.  So I can't figure
out the F/D of the 3-foot dish.  I would like something with a F/D of 0.3 to
0.35.  Preferably 0.3, same as my G3RUH 2-foot dish.

Also, does DH satellite ship 3-foot dishes in cardboard boxes, or do you
have to pay the $40 crating fee?

I sent them an email a long time ago and never got a reply.  Never got
around to calling them.

Thanks in advance.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA