Rig question

I am getting the antennas up next week for 145, 435, 1.2 and 2.4. I am
thinking of buying another rig just for the satellites. I want all bands so
that pretty well leaves it between the Kenwood TS2002 and Icom 910H. I have
a 910H for terrestrial work and it works fine. What is the feeling between
the rigs mentioned as the FT847 does not do the 1.2 and I dont want to use
a transverter to do that freq. I wish Yaesu would up get in gear and update
the 736 and have it so it would do 2, 222, 432, 900, 1.2, and 2.4 but that
is wishing a lot and according to them it is not in the works for a while.
Thanks in advance for the advise u give.

Scott K9SM
'God please save us from the Good People'

If you don't know what I mean you are part of the problem.

Remember another saying

'You can't fix stupid'