Optimum antenna polarization for UO14

I recently operated for several days using an Arrow Antenna hand held from
grid CN88, Nordland, WA (Jefferson County). Even with only 5 watts I was
surprised how well I could consistently optimize the signals by quickly rotating the
antenna to arbitrary angles.

With a linear polarized antenna in my attic, I have seen large fades.

Does anybody have recommendations for RHCP or LHCP for UO14?

73, Dick AH6EZ

PS. Anybody who thought you worked me July 31 in grid CN86, I was actually in
CN96, Yakima, WA. A small detail lost in the excitement of the moment.