StaRCV works fine

Hi Paul and all

Thank you for your new development. At once now I run the StaRCV vs.
G3RUH 400bps PSK P3 demodulator(with ADC upgrade)+ W4SM P3T (V2.0) at
the same time.  The StaRCV works fine although the PC is 233MHz Pentinum.

The StaRCV displays both FEC and non-FEC telemetry so quick beside a
smaller waterfall window.  And I'd stress it says the date like
2003-08-02 not 2003-08-2. It's so easy.

73, Kazu Sakamoto, JJ1WTK