AMSAT beacon+40 net

Hi all

Thanks for all the check-ins today during the net on ao-40.  It was
especially nice hearing new stations checking in.  We had 14 check ins
during the net, plus myself.  After the net, while Robin aa4rc and I were
talking, it was nice of Keith w5iu to stop by and say hello.  Apparently,
Keith, being in Austin TX at a ham fest with his portable setup heard the
net OK, but unfortunately, I did not hear him checking in during the
net.  Sorry Keith.  Signals were great on ao-40 this morning.  I enjoyed
the net, and hope to be able to check in during the next net, to be
announced in a week or so.

73 de Dieter kx4y

Dieter  K.  Schliemann        e-mail: kx4y@amsat.org
Phone:  1.256.259.3900