Re: New baseline for GEO (+SSB)

At 10:00 AM 02-08-03 -0400, RogerKola@aol.com wrote:
>I still believe AMSAT should be prepared for an opportunity like this
>one...off the shelf

Believe is nice.  Build makes reality.  Money and work help build.

Everyone:  Step right up and do what you can!!

We've got BOD elections (VOTE!), a new member contest (win a 3-band
walkie!), President's Club, satellites to build, articles to write,
services to provide, and lots of useful and creative things needing to be done.

Go for it!

73, art.....
W4ART  Fairfax Virginia USA
Treasurer