Re: Squint

squint is 4 degrees at 1507 UTC in OKLAHOMA
It should be close to that for you

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Rollinson" <ronjr@fuse.net>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 9:54 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Squint

Can anyone give me a ballpark idea what the squint angle of AO-40 is between
around 1500-1700z here in the midwest?  Just trying out a surplus 1 meter
dish I picked up and I'm not hearing the beacon on it or my BBQ dish.  Not
sure if I have Nova set up correctly to figure out the squint angle...

Thanks es 73,

Ron, NR8O