RHCP

Hallo to all

I'v have question about feeding 2 ant for RHCP.
Using at the moment a home made RHCP 2*14el on 70cm without any problems of
feeding it,I wonder how I need to feed 2 yagis,one H and the other placed
V,some distance between...
1 is there a certain distance between the 2 antennes to be used?let's say
center boom-center boom
2 do I have to put one antenne 1/4 ahead,keeping in mind  using the same
feedline-lenght?

I just want to try this setup to see what is difference between one
crossyagi,setup 1,and setup 2 with  the 2 antennes placed apart.(H and V)

Hear you on the birds
73's
ON4CJQ,Jerry