Net control priority channel

Bob Bruninga wrote:

Again, there will be two uplinks, one for net control (priority) and one
for the net...

Wayne replies:

I presume that a "priority" net control uplink would use a secret frequency and a secret access tone/code.

If you haven't done so already, you might want to get the expert opinion of our government liason Perry Klein W3PK to confirm if he believes this is LEGAL.  We all know that a secret "command" uplink is legal, but a secret "net control" uplink is essentially a secret communications link.  Hopefully it's legal because it's in parallel with a public uplink.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA