Status Report

Status Report of Membership Contest:  After a little more than 2 weeks, the
figures are as follows: 3 current members  have each brought in 1 new
member. People,  we have a wonderful opportunity here.  Remember  an AMSAT
member has generously offered to match the income for the first 100 NEW
members.  We need to take advantage of this donation.  Let's all get out
there and talk to friends, family, clubs, etc.  Let US ensure the future of
AMSAT!  73- Martha