V31WD UO-14 results / pix

Well, I've gotta admit that going on this trip was definitely
interesting!  Allan, N5AFV, has posted a pix from our recent trip to
Placencia, Belize, where we worked a total of 62 QSO's on UO-14 as
V31WD/EK56. The pix is at: http://www.qsl.net/n5afv/gallery2.html
for those that might be interested.

Might have been a bunch more Q's, but it just wasn't going to happen
with the mobs on the satellite.  Plus, we got rained out on several
of the morning passes.

QSLs are being printed now, and hopefully will be in the mail to you
within a couple of weeks, if you're one of the folks that have sent
me an SASE.

If you're looking for a semi-exotic place to take a DX-vacation, be
sure and check out V31MD's rental shack at http://wishwilly.net.
Definitely a great way to spend a short vacation!

73 Wayne N5WD / V31WD