No Subject

David has offered to do a chart for the FAQ (thanks David!) so I'll post a
termporary URL for the next version of the FAQ to this list shortly. (It
will be TEMPORARY - please do not mirror it or post it elsewhere).

If anyone has any other changes they'd like in the FAQ, please let me know.
Some of the other posts on this topic have some useful info as well, so I
might "borrow" them too.

cheers

Steve, vk5asf
AO40 FAQ Maintainer