Re: 3DA0WC worked in USA

Gene, I got up at 0905 and that was about the time he
quit, I believe. I listened for one hour and  half and
no 3DA then I had to go to work. IF I knew that he was
going to quit at that time I would of got up in time.
I watched the Bird move over into Calif. but he never
showed up after the XE worked him at 0905.
:-(
Jim, K0SBH

Majordomo@amsat.org