Re: FEC and Soundcard

James Murray wrote:
> Is there a sound card program that will copy the FEC from the AO-40 beacon.

My package will. It's only for Linux at the moment, and it's still a
work in progress, but it seems to work well. I think it's nearing the
point where it would make sense to port it to other environments (e.g.,
Windows and the Mac) and integrate it into the existing telemetry programs.

I am particularly interested in seeing how the demodulator section of my
package performs compared with other PSK demodulators in both hardware
and software.

See http://www.ka9q.net/ao40/

Phil