3DA0WC worked in USA

Got up at 2:40 AM local time to work 3DA.  Didn't take long to find him,
even though the signal was very weak.  Worked 3DA0WC at 0749 UTC using CW
about 7 kHz above the beacon.  I'm glad I have a good CW filter because he
was very weak with my 60cm dish.  He's even weaker now at my QTH because
AO40 just went behind a tree and dropped about 1 S-unit.  Perhaps he has a
problem with the uplink feedline or yagi because he was easier to hear in
Lesotho.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA