RE: RE: Geo Opportunity (design)

I Read the Site

I doubt that you will be able to use S-band in GEO without extensive coordination.  The Amateur service as I understand is a secondary user here and there are many GEO birds with telemetry transmitters at or near this band.

Also, there is a chance to get some high efficiency cells (over 23% from a source that I know) Bob Bruniga are you going to the Small Sat this year?  If so I can coordinate a donation of these cells to the USNA.

Dennis
KD4ETA