RE: RE: Geo Opportunity (design)

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, Robert McGwier wrote:

> Did you mean
>
> http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/RAgeo.html

No, I have now found that this payload is separated and the conical
adapter is NOT available to act as a radiometiric torquer.  Thus
I abandoned the RAgeo idea and had to start over and assume a truely
random orineted tumbling cylinder.

Bob, WB4APR

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

MIM/Mic-E/Mic-Lite  http://ssdl.stanford.edu/mims/