Link budget question

Hello, I am an undergraduate student at Montana State University in Bozeman,
Montana. I am working with a university group designing a satellite tracking
station for our small satellite projects. I am having trouble
locating/calculating the noise factor of several of our components. This
info is needed for my link budget calculations. Does anyone have a
suggestion or resource for completing these calculations? Please write to
kd7tqk@amsat.org. Thank you for your time.... keith