Re: Do I need to look for a UHF AMP for AO-40 ?

Wow - that's amazing - I either didn't read that or was going on some other
information that someone told me.  This is also good news for me.  I was
planning on using one on a trip and even though I was going to mount it on
a tripod I was planning on keeping to 10W FM.  Now I don't need to have
that restriction, and I'll probably bring my SSB rig with me.

73,

Emily