Eastern States VHF/UHF Society Conference 22-24 August 2003

Hello the Net:

The subject ham radio technical conference is fast approaching.

see:  http://www.newsvhf.com/vhfconf.html    for details.

I am the door prize chairperson and I am looking for any donations to
include:
    electronics useful to VHF/UHF and microwave oriented ham radio
operators.
    obsolete electronics inventory useful to a ham
    marketing promotional items like tee shirts, hats, back scratchers,
mugs,
    samples of an electronic nature with application notes
    RF design software
    items in inventory that are moving slowly, and
    excess inventory.

This technical ham radio conference will be attended by more than 100
ham radio enthusiasts
and will provide an excellent venue to expose your RF products. Many of
the attendees are the
RF design engineers and technicians in the wireless, broadcast, and
military electronics fields.

United Parcel Service delivery point for door prize donations:

    Stan Laine
    #28 Madison Drive
    East Sandwich, MA  02537

Thanks,