Re: Do I need to look for a UHF AMP for AO-40 ?

I'd check with Arrow before putting more than 25W into that antenna even
without the diplexer.  The elements and fittings aren't really designed to
take a lot of power.

You might want to take a look at the Diamond 10 ele or 15 ele beams.  They
have more gain and are designed for up to 100w pep.

-emily