FS: Heavy duty motorized, remoteable az/el mounts

I have at least 6 Motorola pan/tilt mounts originally intended
For security cameras.  These are *massive*, weighing over 50 pounds,
and able to handle loads up to 100 pounds.  So certainly they will be
quite happy pointing BBQ dishes, other 36-48" prime or offset fed
dishes,
long yagi's, crossbooms, etc.  These are full 360 degree rotation, but I
think they will only elevate to 90 so won't "flip" antennas like a
G-5500
will.  They are ready to be remote controlled.  **I DO NOT** have the
interface wiring for these mounts, but am sure it's easy to find or to
figure out.  In security camera service, a single joystick can operate
the mount in all directions.  Computer interface should be a snap.
Here's your chance at a super heavy duty az/el system for pennies
compared
to a Yeasu or other modern satellite rotor.  I'm asking $50 each, plus
shipping.
Yes, they're heavy, but should be able to get one to anywhere in the US
for
less than $50 shipping via Fedex Gnd.  There may be a small packing
charge,
I'm not sure if I can box these successfully, or if I will have to make
small crate.  I have not tested these as I don't have the time nor
resources.
Although I usually offer non-DOA warrantee's, unfortunately the cost of
returning them exceeds their reasonable value, so no warranty.
Interested
parties please contact me off list.  I'll try and get a picture online
later.
73's, Ray - WB3ABN - Kingston, WA