Voting Method?

I just sent off my ballot, but I was curious (and I'm not trying to poke the
hornet's nest with a stick)...

There was no slot for a signature, member number, etc.

I know we are all upstanding citizens, but what would have prevented me from
getting some colored card stock and making some "extra" ballots?

Just curious.... an offline response to the email listed in my QRZ.com entry
is fine.

Bill
W1PA