Re: how to find Inmarsat umbrella dishes

Hi Wayne.

If I had been sensible I'd have bought all the antennas the guy in the flea market had at Dayton. I went back the next day and of course they'd all gone.

He had perfect examples for $100 and some with a broken strut for $75. I guess you're paying for the convenience of portability, but I understand that originally you'd be paying many, many times what I paid.

The 2' ones are really neat when folded up. More pics...

http://www.g6lvb.com/images/dish1.jpg (250Kb)
http://www.g6lvb.com/images/dish2.jpg (110Kb)

The 4' units are significantly more bulky.

73 Howard G6LVB