Do I need to look for a UHF AMP for AO-40 ?

I am in the process of setting up my station to work through AO-40.  I plan
on using my ICOM 706MKIIG for the UHF uplink.  My concern is that the radio
will only put out about 20-25 watts on UHF and combined with the Arrow UHF 7
element antenna I would like to use at first, I dont think my ERP will be
high enough.  From what I have read so far indicates that I will probably
need a UHF amp to get my power to where it needs to be.  The question is how
much of an amp should I look for and what brands has everbody had the best
luck with ?

Thanks,
Ron
Ka4kyi