Re: SO-50

SO-50 was on this evening for the 0146 pass, 13 plus
minutes, from NW Canada thru center of USA down to
South America. Made a few contacts. Heard on SO-50
where N0YK, N5AFV, N7SFI, K5MAN, and a few others I
didn't write down. Northwest down to Southwest.
Signals were good and no trouble copying.
Jim, K0SBH

Majordomo@amsat.org