CT3/CT1EAT

Hi All

Saturday, despite a poor AO-40 reception,
I mannaged to work around 40 stations.
Sunday was much better and logged more than 50.
Today I called CQ from 0245 till 0930z.
I worked less than 30 stations and many were
"dupes". I only gave up before LOS because I couldn't
hear my downlink (and MB was very light).
Actually, squint angle above 20 deg is useless with
my setup. Also any pass from 210 deg to North.
Having said that, things don't look very good for
the last 2 days.
Even so, I'll do an extra efford for JA tomorrow
morning, and for USA on wednesday, ok?
However, if you will not be able to work me,
don't worry. I plan to return :0)
(with a better rx system for sure!)

See you on AO-40
Best 73