RE: WiSP DDE and Icom 910H

Hi Howard,

I'll be happy to be the "Software QA Test Engineer" for this if you need
any support.  I can't find the darned S/N for Visual Studio 6, and it
appears that VB.Net doesn't have or allow access to the serial OCX control
interface that VB non.Net had. So even though I have the source code I
won't be able to contribute work on it until I can find the S/N for the
IDE.  So if you are set to do that, I'll try to contribute in other ways
like testing and perhaps documentation.

I think I have a copy of VB 5.0 laying around - do you know if that will work?

- Emily