Fw: IN case somebody needs a preamp for mode b !

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wa3hmk@aol.com

Hello again:
     I dug out 2 more preamps that I am not using.  Both are in very good

condition physically and electrically.
   ARR SP144VDG Preamp
   ARR SP50VDG  Preamp
     These are the RF switched in line Gasfet units that go between
transceiver and linear.  Used them on portable operations. Price $70 plus
$5 for
shipping (each).  73  Chris Patterson W3CMP