RE: DXCC Satellite. How many have been given?

Nice Work Jim,

My Satellite DXCC Number is 207 Dated June 26, 1995,
so only 75 have been issued since mine. Looks like
less than 10 a year average.
My Satellite WAS and WAC really makes me old (age) hi
hi.

Jim, K0SBH
Satellite-DXCC, WAS, WAC.
HF-DXCC, 5BWAS, WAC.