Undeliverable mail

Paul,

What is going on with my e-mail from amsat-org???

A friend in the South Bay, non-amsat, called me on the phone, and said two
messages he sent to me to my amsat.org addresswere returned as undeliverable??

I got another message using my provider address saying the same thing when
he sent me mail to my amsat.org address??

Is anyone else having these problems, or is it just me??  If amsat users
have a problem responding to this message use:

                           dguimon1@san.rr.com
my RoadRunner address....

Guess I'll have to send a message to all asking them to use that address??

Net Controls...if I can't depend on amsat-bb for communications I'll let
all know of another scheme...This hassle I've had for a couple of days is
getting to be a pain...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....