Anyone using the Arrow 7x7 440 antenna for AO-40 uplink ?

I am trying to find an antenna I can use for the 440 uplink to AO-40 that is
reasonably priced.  Building an antenna is not something I have done much
of.  As I understand it, as you move higher up in frequencies, the
measurements become more critical and I have no test equipment for 440.  I
would also like an antenna that can be broken down easily and used for other
purposes as well - and this one seems to fit the bill.

Has anyone built a matching network for this that will allow both parts of
the antenna to work so that I will have circular polarization out of the
antenna heading to AO-40 ?

Ron
Ka4kyi