Working the FM Satellites

Just got into satellites recently.  Using an ICOM ICW32 and an arrow 2m/440
cross yagi.  I have been able to work
UO-14 on just about every pass I try.  This tells me my equipment and Nova
are working correctly.  Have yet to be
able to hear AO-27, AO-41 or 50.  I am a little confused about when AO-27 is
available.  Listened on an afternoon pass
today and didnt hear a peep.  I understand that AO-50 isnt always on.

Am I doing something wrong to get to these other birds ?  Any suggestions
will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ron
Ka4kyi