CT3/CT1EAT on AO40

I worked Francisco CT3/CT1EAT on AO40 a few minutes ago.

He will be there for several days.  But today he is having problems hearing
AO40 today.  He's not sure why, but he said he seems to be about 10 dB
deafer than he was 2 days ago.  Maybe because of recent rain. So today isn't
a good day for QRP stations to call him.

Hopefully he will hear better soon.  We still have a couple more good
passes.  The remaining operating windows for North America (including the
west coast) are:

27 July from 1030-1500 UTC
30 July from 0900-1400 UTC

Wayne Estes W9AE