Von: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] Im Auftrag
von Matt -VK2DAG-
Gesendet: Samstag, 26. Juli 2003 08:57
An: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Betreff: Re: [amsat-bb] WiSP DDE and Icom 910H

I tryed to use Wisp DDE with a 910H controlled by wisp but I gave up!!   Now
I use SatPC32 to talk to the radio and wisp dde client to control my
rotators thru a FODTrack interface.  Also for AO-40 & AO-7 I use a 706 on
the downlink and SatPC32 does a good job of controlling both radios.

See-ya
Matt -VK2DAG-