AMSAT Jewelry Contest

Perhaps the following will be of interest to others curious about the
contest.  They are answers to some of the questions we've received...

FAQ for the AMSAT Jewelry contest:

Are there any fees to enter?

No, absolutely not, and the prize is yours to do with it what you will.

Do I have to attend the convention?

No, again, absolutely not.  Submit your answers in any way you wish, just
be sure to follow the rules...should you be the winner it will be mailed to
an address of your choice. Leanore will announce the winner at the Saturday
nite banquet.  If the winner is present,it will be awarded at that
time.  If the winner is not present, an announcement will be made here, in
any event, shortly after the convention is over.

Do I need an amateur license?

No, again, absolutely not.  Any one can enter, again just follow the rules.

For the rules and the US spelling of "jewelry" see lav03.txt and lav03.jpg:

http://home.san.rr.com/doguimont/uploads

For the rules, picture, and the British spelling of "jewellery" go to:

http://www.barc.ca/amsat_ca/mystery.htm

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....