Re: DXCC Satellite. How many have been given?

Randy,
I used to have the list when I was on AO-10 and AO-13
and updated it monthly, but many more have been added
since then.
When I was the DX editor for the OSR "Oscar Satellite
Report" I often reported on the new DXCC awards that
were being issued and the number of hams on the list.
I always used that great form of communication know as
the "TELEPHONE" and called the DXCC desk at the  ARRL
and they were happy to give me the latest DXCC Award
information. Hope this helps yo on your search. :-)

Jim, K0SBH
Satellite-DXCC, WAS, WAC.
HF-DXCC, 5BWAS, WAC.
Member ARRL, Amsat, Missouri DXHOGS
Email K0SBH@Amsat.org

K0SBH-Quote "Money can't make you happy but try being
happy without it".

Majordomo@amsat.org