SV8/G0SFJ on UO-14 next week

Hi gang

 I intend to operate as SV8/G0SFJ/QRP next week from Wednesday  30 July,
Skiathos island, Greece,  EU-072.

Operation will be on UO- 14.

I will work as many as I can. I have full duplex and tape. Look out for me,
remember I am QRP!

Rig is a  THD-7E, 5 Watts , into an Arrow. Thanks to NSC-ARS for loan of
THD-7E.

Locator square announced when I know what it is! (have a GPS). Probably on
the local beach or cliff top.

QSL direct via G0SFJ, QTHR, or RSGB bureau.

There will be a special QSL card to be printed when I come home.

Hope to see you on UO-14

73 de Andy G0SFJ