[DX] JY9NX on FO-29

Hello !

Last chance tomorrow to work KOJI JY9NX on FO-29 ...

Antennas will be down next monday !

73 de YANN - F1NGP

>Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:09:38 GMT
>From: KOJI JY9NX <jy9nx@5925.org>
>To: YANN - F1NGP <f1ngp@radioamateur.org>
>Subject: Re: JY9NX on SAT
>
>It was a good one. I heard you well but no one else was on.
>I will give another try tomorrow and get the rig out of the
>shack on Sunday.
>
>Koji JY9NX

YANN - F1NGP / FO0NGP / EB5IJA
QSL MANAGER : CX8DX - CV1A - EW4DX - EB5/F1NGP - FO0NGP - EB5IJA - XT2DT
MEMBER OF AMSAT, CLIPPERTON-DX-CLUB, IOTA, REF-UNION
SYSOP: F6KMO.FCAL.FRA.EU , F1ZNR , F1ZNS , F5ZOU
TEL : +33.611.73.73.73
E-MAIL : f1ngp@radioamateur.org
http://www.radioamateur.org