RE: FM vs SSB

John

I wonder if the articulation index isn't influenced by some fuzzy
parameters
such as:

- language itself
- regional accent for a given language
- number of teeth in the mouth
- ear audio passband
- wakening status of the listener
- etc

:o)

73 de Jean-Louis F6AGR

Jean-Louis,
If what your saying is correct then we are going to have to change a lot
of things!
With retirement states like florida and california we are going to have
to add a
'Missing teeth multiplier' for contests, just to even out the scores in
our aging ham population.
Out here in California the articulation index is greatly affected by the
amount of nonsense
people speak, cant understand it if it makes no sense.
:)

Keith (N6ORS)